The All-on-4® implant treatment concept is a cost-efficient solution that provides a patient with a fixed full-arch prosthesis on the day of surgery.
- Full-arch rehabilitation with only four implants
- Two straight anterior implants and two implants tilted up to 45 degrees in the posterior
- Immediate function (fixed provisional bridge)
- Immediate loading of implants for patients meeting criteria
- Graftless procedure — Bone grafting is avoided by tilting the posterior implants, utilizing available bone
Results provide patients with high-quality full-teeth restoration without the use of bone grafting in the shortest time possible. The All-on-4 implant procedure provides especially effective restoration of the upper jaw because longer and stronger implants can be secured in the back part of the jaw.
Rapid Improvement in Quality of Life: A fixed full-arch prosthesis on the day of surgery quickly leads to improved patient satisfaction with regard to function, aesthetics, sense, speech and self-esteem.
Speed: At our office, treatment with dental implants is meticulously planned within minutes with the use of a Cone Beam 3D CT scan. We are able to offer a patient an immediate virtual diagnosis and treatment plan all in one visit.
Give us a call to schedule an initial consultation for All-on-4 implants in Hialeah and Hallandale Beach, Florida, with our dentist, Dr. Victor J. Dongo.