You may have recently moved, or maybe you have just been avoiding trips to the dentist’s office for one reason or another. If you are looking for a new dentist, Dr. Victor J. Dongo would love to meet you. It is natural to have questions or concerns about your initial visit, and our team can help you prepare for your appointment.
Here are some things you can do to get ready for your visit with Dr. Dongo:
- Visit our patient forms to complete your paperwork
- Bring your insurance card with you and a list of benefits, if possible
- Bring your dental records and X-rays if you have access to them
- Bring the names and phone numbers of your previous dentist and your primary care physician
- Please bring a list of any medications you are taking, including any vitamins or supplements
- We will need a list of any illnesses, allergies and medical conditions, including pregnancy
Click here to learn more about your first dental visit.
If you are ready to plan your first dental visit in Hialeah and Hallandale Beach, Florida, contact our office today. A member of our team will be happy to help you schedule your appointment with our dentist.
*THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT OR BE REIMBURSED FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED-FEE OR REDUCED-FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION OR TREATMENT.