- Unsecured dentures are uncomfortable and often painful
- Loose-fitting dentures do not look natural, especially when eating
- As the bone continues to melt away, the dentures become loose, and can fall out when laughing, sneezing, or coughing without the use of adhesives
- People without their teeth and supporting bone visibly age much faster
- People with unsecured dentures cannot eat certain foods, such as steak, corn on the cob and apples
then you are the perfect candidate for denture stabilization. Some of the many advantages of dental implant retained dentures and dental implant supported dentures are:
- They are more comfortable and stable than traditional dentures
- They virtually stop the bone resorption process (deterioration of jaw)
- Integrity of the facial structures is maintained
- Appearance is improved
- It is not necessary to cover the roof of the mouth, so food’s texture, temperature and taste can be better appreciated
- Relines and repairs are infrequent compared to traditional dentures
- No need for adhesives inside the mouth to help hold dentures in place
- Natural biting and chewing capacity is restored
There is overwhelming evidence that stabilized dentures should be the first choice standard of care for denture wearers.
Contact the office of Dr. Victor J Dongo, in Hialeah Gardens for a consultation. Call us now at 305-513-3700.