- after a tooth that has had a root canal
- to reinforce a tooth which is cracked or broken
- to repair a tooth which has an old large filling when there isn’t a lot of tooth left
- to cover a tooth which is severely decayed
- to encase a dental implant
- to anchor a dental bridge
- to cover misshaped or severely discolored teeth or to make a cosmetic modification
Types of crowns include the full porcelain crown (ideal for use on the front teeth), the porcelain-fused-to-metal crown and the all-metal crown (ideal for use on the back teeth).
Don’t hesitate to contact our office at (305)512-3700 to schedule a complimentary appointment with Dr. Victor J. Dongo in Hialeah Gardens, Florida.