Our office now offers 3D imaging with Instrumentarium’s OP 300 Maxio.Dental cone beam computed tomography (CT) is a special type of x-ray equipment used when regular dental or facial x-rays are not sufficient. Dr. Dongo may use this technology to produce three dimensional (3-D) images of your teeth, soft tissues, nerve pathways and bone in a single scan. Our patient treatment is enhanced with this powerfully computed tomography technology and its precise measurement tools.
The Instrumentarium 3D CBCT Scanner offers the most complete information (and 0.01mm accuracy) on the anatomy of a patient’s mouth, face, and jaw areas. Anatomy we once estimated is now completely visible. This leads to the most accurate diagnosis, treatment planning, minimally invasive procedures, and predictable outcomes for oral and maxillofacial dental implant procedures. If you would like to learn how our dentist, Dr. Victor J. Dongo can use 3D dental implant imaging in Hialeah Gardens, Florida, to improve your smile, call our office at (786) 709-9037 today.
- Instrumentarium 3D CBCT Scanner is an open-environment scan with scanning time less than 40 seconds, and significantly lower radiation compared to traditional CT Scans (up to 95% less radiation)
- A single scan produces a wide variety of views and angles that can be manipulated to provide a more complete evaluation. The images produced help assess the location of the nerves, sinuses, and nose to prevent involvement when placing the dental implants.
- CT scanning is painless, noninvasive and accurate.
- A major advantage of CT is its ability to image bone and soft tissue at the same time.
- No radiation remains in a patient’s body after a CT examination.